Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Passing conversation in one absinthe shop....

1. Sir, sir, can you make us some absinthe for 4 please? Kasi 'kau-kau' wan okay!

1. Sir, sir. Could you make us some absinthe for 4 please? Kasi 'kau-kau' wan ok! (OMG. Later how to climb Petrin Hill wei.. ah..nvm. b'lakang kira-la! )

2. Yes ma'am. Lemme see what we'vev got here..

2. Yes Ma'am. Lemme see what we've got here... (these ladies ah, seriously want to see fairies is it?)

3. Hmm.. sure or not can drink wan this stuff ah?

3. Hmmm...sure or not, can drink wan this stuff?? Why camera-man dowan to drink wan.. must be some sort of trick man... (he's hiding something I don't know..)

4. Lemme show you. I light this up now. See!
4. the fancy fire-work

4. Lemme show you. I pour tis absynthe first, the put sugar cube. Light it up then. See! Magic! ...

5. ..kasi give it a good long stir. There you go, ma'am!

5. ...then kasi give it a good long stir. There you go, ma'am.

6. Hmm..Dear, you try first for me please? // Dear: Why me?! Eh, you go first la!

6. Dear#1: Dear, you try first for me please?
BossDear: Wei! Why me la? You go first la! (hand dances in air around ears)

7. Not bad eh.. Sweet lor. (No effect one how come?)

7. Eh, eh! Not bad ley. Sweet lor. (Strange.. how come no effect one? f'ler cheat me is it?)

8. Want somore is it? No Problem! But must pay -ah!

8. Want somemore is it? NO PROBLEM! But must pay-ah!

9. So... now you GUYS want to try not?

9. So now you guys ready to try or not? :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home