Thursday, May 11, 2006

peering through parallel dimensions....



Weird. Eerie. That’s all I can say. History just seems to be repeating itself. Circumstances need not be mentioned, but why does it need to happen now, of all times? Why did it also happen then at a nearly similar situation? Why me? It took me quite awhile to digest and accept the fact then. I wonder. I wander. Maybe, wonder should wander about…...
It is uncanny to discover someone so similar yet remote in another perspective. They say opposite attracts, but does similarity really repel? Kepelikan yang tidak terhingga membuatkanku terdorong mengiakan natijah tersebut. The world is indeed full of surprises. We can only hope, but unfortunately hope deceives more men than cunning does.

~
Btw, this was the last pic I managed to salvage from my A85 before it went kaput-ted for good~ sigh..
~Another 6 more days of slogging before the torture per se officially begins. More jia-you!!


Ooh.. and my bro, have u opened your D24s? Or isit ang-baks? Good job once again! ^^

3 Comments:

Blogger WhiteFox said...

I don't know what circumstances you were referring to, but I'm certain with the fact that 'It is uncanny to discover someone so similar yet remote in another perspective'. I encountered the same thing here too, really surprised me!

Friday, May 12, 2006 3:47:00 am  
Blogger lXl said...

lol....... all durians opened..... nothing spectacular (no rivals to D24s).....bu then, there's another fall of durians this morning...... opening it next week during Bank Negara's briefing for scholars in BN itself :-).

Friday, June 09, 2006 8:55:00 am  
Blogger LiempehH™ said...

hopeflly this time is some ang-bak la!OK! i oso hoping to pass the exams..takut kena vivas oso!*sigh*

Friday, June 09, 2006 9:46:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home