Friday, June 02, 2006

colours of sunset, unedited


the colours of sunset, originally uploaded by zhuangli. Snapshot from 2100hrs-2300hrs immortalised: 01/02/2006, Senghennydd.

Yeeha! And then, exams were in the past! The feeling, indescribable! Wow, 1st year has passed with just a stroke of the hour hand(2 strokes actually). So many things have happened, numerous experiences and acquintances have made my life all the more wiser, living away from home and surviving on self-prepared meals without any observable malnourishments so far, surprises me too; it all felt like it was just yesterday that i decided the path which places me where i am now. Though the first hurdle's outcome has yet to be announced , nevertheless a huge sense of relief & completion has totally overwhelmed me. For the 1st time here, i could actually breathe normally. I mean it! Time flies, especially if you are bogged down with a ceaseless supply of courseworks and assesments, and the ever so random nature of attachments, and they were planned such that it trickles, a trickle which does'nt stop! Even the anatomy exam's powerpoint examinations were scrupulously testing one's ability perform in split second situations (45 secs per qs!!). I was literally squirming in my seats when the slides flipped over, not hesitating even for a second more (for people like me-la!). I just wished time could pause for me, but it just speeded like speedy gonzales! For now, that is, the tachycardias, sleeplessness and neverending complaints (sorry dude*) will be temporarily sidelined; time and energy shall be diverted to chilling out, lepakking and counterstrike-ing, just like how life back home used to be! And heck, i really have to get back to shape physically. There's no two ways about it. Had my 2nd muscle cramp here today, and now it occured while we were having a friendly, yet competitive, drama-packed football session among the dolls and guys! Wahlao, really paiseh lah. In front of HoT chicks somore!! *shy*shy*. And to think that i would be attempting the Cardiff Marathon in exactly 19 weeks time is seriously laughable! Another round of laughs for me please! Drumm rollllssss!!! HAHahahahh! So, well, the ultimate thing now is for me to hopefully emerge intact from my 1st battle in the wilderness, land of no one; next is to prepare myself physically and mentally for the upcoming 42k challenge of mind over matter! And 3rdly......

*& dear Lav, if you do stumble upon this, your fantastic dinner warrants 5 michelin stars! I mean it! & you made my day! ehhehe! ^^

-
Hak cipta terpelihara LiempehH, 2006-

8 Comments:

Blogger mrbherng said...

Cool sunset!!

Oh btw, something seems to be wrong with your layout. The side bar is being pushed to the bottom

Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:29:00 am  
Blogger LiempehH™ said...

you mean the pic being side shifted ah?< i think i uplodd using flikr this time, thats why! :P

Saturday, June 03, 2006 11:33:00 am  
Blogger ~ xYz ~ said...

nice pics! =)

Saturday, June 03, 2006 11:55:00 am  
Blogger mrbherng said...

no not the photos... but the whole side bar where the tag board lies

Saturday, June 03, 2006 3:20:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, i didn't know you are that free......
took so many pictures of hmmm sunsets...very fascinating*ahem*

Friday, June 09, 2006 9:13:00 am  
Blogger LiempehH™ said...

eh..that time the camera still got function..now di ah...camera kenot even read the memory card! must ask da culprit* to subsidise new camera purchase....:(

Saturday, June 10, 2006 3:05:00 am  
Blogger WhiteFox said...

Hey, I have tachycardias and insomnia as well when I was preparing for exams! My goodness, I thought I was the only one with all these illnesses and thought I might die bcoz of them, ^_^

Sunday, June 11, 2006 4:42:00 am  
Blogger LiempehH™ said...

hehe! well, tomolo may even have more tachycardia ...cos the viva's list is gonna be announced tomolo! waiting...waiting...and waiting.....kanasai la!!!

Sunday, June 11, 2006 9:26:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home