Saturday, February 20, 2010

LEA- final comments

Thought of giving my last few cents of worth towards the end of the block- but too much honesty may be perceived as a person-targetting exercise, which I would like to do, and I do do, openly. Maybe this will be an overkill- therefore better for public viewing. Hopefully, third time lucky. It's terribly watered down now..

LEA: Other comments:

'I have initially explained more on the presentations etc. However thinking back of the need to comply to the school’s assessment needs and what nots, that had to be scaled down as well. On hindsight, I feel that might be slightly counter-productive as having an LEA should ideally serve as a learning reflection resource for students which would aid in their future revision/consolidation. Or not it should not have been termed LEA in the first place, better to be 'i want you to LEA my way!' It should be accessible and flexible enough, targeted to what a student wants to get out of it.'

1 Comments:

Anonymous SL said...

The GP responsible to give comments on my LEA during my MMIC block wrote very discouraging and made it sound like my LEA was wrongly written. I asked for clarification - but a wishy washy reply was given. He said that I'm reflecting wrongly! Dumbfounded, I didn't know how else to approach and little care before submitting it. Feedback from assessor (whoever it was) was a different story altogether. This LEA business is crap - at this level thus far!

Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home